In an effort to provide students with quality learning tools, the following are resources, materials, and activties that are free for students to access. These are not required assignments, but can supplement learning.
Free ebooks to use towards the 40 Book Challenge:
- Free Reads through Riveted
- Library of Congress
- Barnes and Noble
- Amazon (Search free e-books for kids 9-12 or young adult)***Be sure to keep a list of all books you complete.
- INFohio (Middle School articles and resources, username: johnstown password: johnnies)
Visit the following websites for extra learning opportunities: (These will not be graded.)
- Edhelper - Daily Work Packets to practice Reading and Math
- Brain Pop - videos and activities for all subjects
- Scholastic Learn from Home - Daily Activities
- Wonderopolis- fun facts, videos, and articles that satisfies curious minds (all subjects)