The Johnstown-Monroe Schools online Returning Student Update portal is now open for the 2019-2020 school year. This online system allows you to review, verify, and edit important information for the upcoming school year. This is your opportunity to make changes to the contact information, addresses, emergency contacts, update any necessary medical information and sign off on policies and agreements. The information you entered last year, or when you registered last year will already be uploaded for your review. The entire process should just take a few minutes.
To begin the online process go to: https://update-johnstown.laca.org/
Please note the following items:
- This information must be completed by a parent or legal guardian prior to schedule pick-up at the high school and middle school.
- Please ensure the information you submit is accurate.
- If you have more than one child in the District, you must repeat the process for each child.
- Any change in residency or child custody will require documentation be delivered to the District Office, located at 441 South Main Street. Please contact Debbie Lowe, District Secretary, at 740-967-6846 with questions about residency or custody.
- Username = Student ID Number
- Password = Childs Date of Birth in the m/d/yyyy format (1/3/2001) Must include slashes and must not include leading zeros.
- A letter will be mailed home with the username and password for each student.